Worked as a startup consultant, corporate trainer, conducted certification workshops and upgraded technical skills as PMI PMP Certified and pursuing PMI ACP certification. Brief description of each of the roles is mentioned below highlighting primary responsibilities.
1. Consulted a young and enthusiastic team of 3 entrepreneurs in evaluating the viability of the idea by doing research and survey, studying competition and coming up with our own Unique Selling Proposition, identifying target segment and pricing and positioning, working out the revenue model, drafting business and solution architecture, defining technology architecture, creating POC (proof of concept) and finally hand holding them up to the point of getting VC funding. The online portal was around the concept of providing highway help for food, shelter and emergency to the travelers so the people travelling long distance to seek help to find restaurants, hotels or repair shops en route their journey.
2. Consulted passionate and energetic two women who wanted to emphasize on the fact that having a fit body is important and so is the first impression one creates in the first meet. The USP of this startup was to provide a suite of services which included, weight loss programs, toning programs, Image consultancy (wardrobe changeover, makeup and hair styling tips, essence of color schemes selection based on one's body structure, skin tone and color and lifestyle both personal and professional). This being a unique idea and niche concept, target segment identification and pricing was done thoroughly, and various customized programs were provided for individuals and corporates in large numbers. This startup was awarded best Entrepreneur of 2016 in Bangalore.
3. Consulted few work from home moms to convert their hobby to a small online revenue generating concept. Amazon online selling account creation, Facebook pages creation and digital promotion, logistics and exhibition stalls were among the few services provided as a consultant.
4. Conducted Corporate workshops on technology, soft skills like leadership, crisis management and experiential learning sessions around team work and change/shift in paradigm besides conducting workshops on motivation and working mom's balance in life.
5. Upgraded by certifying for PMI PMP in 2016 and pursuing PMI ACP. Also, have done basic online courses of Data analytics, business analytics, R programming, Neuro sciences of human mind, digital marketing, cloud computing, mobile app development, startups- ideation to funding, mid-life career crisis problem identification to success in overcoming and many such areas to enhance my skills and stay abreast.
Bean Architect was incubated in May 2001 with a vision to architect software solutions using java bean hence the name. Conceptualized and launched a business single handedly expanding it from a one-person operations to more than 50 employees and several high value clients. Began from cold calls and prospecting clients in SME segment getting small gap identification work and quick fix patching solutions to designing solutions to automate their mission critical operations. Next level of advancement after small integration projects was conceptualizing, designing and developing solution framework for end-to-end automation of co-located offices of organization spanned across multiple line of business. Matured as a business development expert and manager, perfecting skills in client acquisition, mid value project management and business strategy. Being ISV partners of Redhat helped in deployment of our solution seamlessly using PHP, Apache, MySQL
on Redhat Linux. A brief from each Line of Business with Complete business automation for various
SME segments is:
1. Largest garment manufacturer and exporter for renowned brands from Europe was completely automated using our open source workflow solution increasing their productivity and accuracy by 40% and revenue by 30% in the first year of deployment itself.
2. NGO for elders with over 200 offices Pan India was automated from donation collection to expense documentation done through over 24 welfare programs for elders. Solution started as a customized solution for HO but then was converted to a product, deployed as, per user license per office enabling the HO to provide collection vs. expense report in 3 days unlike 40 days before automation thereby increasing their credibility with donors and also expanding their existence by 35% in the first year of deployment.
3. Toner manufacturer making compatible toners for HP, cannon and other brands with existence in India and importing of raw material and exporting of ready product to many countries abroad was our next large enterprise and we provided them open source workflow framework solution connecting HO, Sales office, Ware house, Plant, C&F agents, Distributors, Suppliers and other Vendors bringing in almost real time action and response. Data accuracy went up to 97%, Material prediction and procurement accuracy and funds management improved exponentially and revenue went up by 28% in the first quarter.
4. Globally known MNC into garment retail brand was also automated by us right from Importing products from Jakarta, C&F at safeEx and dispatching to all 300 POS. Automation reduced their suspense entries from 1.3 Cr which they had to wave off to about 30 lakhs in the first quarter itself.
5. Automation of hospitality sector enterprises pan India and pharma sector integration with ERP solutions were also few of our portfolio highlighters enabling considerable impact in their bottom line and profit growth.
6. Our products inventory management, Employee management, order management, hotel booking management, retail store management were a few among others that were developed keeping in mind the small enterprises budget constraints and hence ASP model where we sold per user per person license and “pay as you use” concept was introduced and we had a customer base of 180 valuable customers and about 3000 users.
One of the oldest and largest IT organizations with a history of providing automated solutions world wide in all technology spheres and multiple line of business.
1. Started as a Software developer on VC++ with MFC and rational rose for a New Zealand banking client.
2. Software developer as team leader using java and java beans with Tibco and oracle for a London warehouse client.
3. Software designer of a module and module leader using java, java beans, web sphere and oracle for automobile organization from USA.
4. Solution designer and Quality head for a USA based startup focusing on health care portal and implemented using java script, html, css, xml with exodus backbone.
5. Solution Architect and implementation head for an Indian nationalized bank with a target to automate all its branches and help them setup ATM and Kiosks in rural areas of class B cities in India. Market research and analysis and feasibility done before architecting a solution for complete automation of all branches. This solution increasingly impacted their profit margins spanned over next three years and also expanded their existence exponentially over next 3-5 years.
6. Lastly Assisted in making proposals, presentation and Product sale for solution framework on workflow solutions for various global clients of TCS.
An Organization primarily focusing on higher end technology training to empower BTechs/
BE/MCA candidates to be competitive in the industry.
1. Trained over 300 candidates on various technologies like MFC and VC++, Java and Java Beans.
2. Prospecting and cold calling to acquire corporate accounts for training as well as software development in upcoming technology areas.
3. MFC Certification done.
4. Awarded and appreciated with best trainer and team leader.